Find the Answers to all Your Car Accident Questions
Every year, thousands of people are involved in an accident that can leave them injured, facing lawsuits and with no place to turn to for help. Whether you have been involved in an automotive, work place, or motorcycle accident, it is imperative that you seek the proper legal counsel to represent your accident case. You may be entitled to thousands of dollars if you have been injured or have experienced a loss or damage to property. Having qualified accident lawyers on your side can mean the difference between having to pay costs and fines and actually getting compensated for your time and trouble.
At USAttorneys.com/accident, you will find access to a qualified accident lawyer throughout the United States. With years of specializing in accident related cases, we can connect you to the ideal personal injury attorney that will handle your specific needs with professionalism and expertise. Each personal injury attorney in our team takes care of the necessary paperwork and contacts insurance companies, police, as well as all parties involved in the accident so you don’t have to.
With qualified personal injury lawyers by your side, you will never have to worry about liability charges, fraud or being wrongfully accused. Each and every reputable accident lawyer on our network specializes in accident cases, so you know you have a professional working on your behalf. No matter which accident lawyer you choose, they will always work hard and around the clock to ensure your claim is processed quickly and that you obtain the maximum benefits.
Don’t get stuck having to navigate through the lengthy and confusing process of accident cases and lawsuits on your own. We provide you with the resources you need to find a first-rate car accident lawyer in your area and even offers links to articles related to various types of accident cases so you can have 24-hour access to help with all of your questions and concerns. Experienced personal injury attorneys are standing by right now to ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries and losses and that your case is completed with the utmost attention to detail.
Regardless of whether or not you have been in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or work place accident, USAttorneys.com will pair you with one of our many qualified accident lawyers throughout the nation. You can rest assured knowing they will go above and beyond in order to ensure you that your accident claim is handled seamlessly in the courtroom, that you fully understand the legalities in your case, and that you ultimately recover the full amount of compensation you are entitled to.
When trying to decide whether or not you need to move forward with legal action if you have been involved in an accident, these are some questions you may be wondering:
What should I do if I am involved in an auto accident?
It goes without saying that getting into an auto accident can not only completely catch you off guard, but also leave you wishing you had remembered to collect certain information and go through the steps that would help your accident attorney with your claim later on. If you find yourself in a similar situation again, make sure to do the following:
- Move to a safe area.
- Put your vehicle in park and get out.
- Check on all other parties involved in the accident.
- Call the police to the accident scene.
- Collect information such as:
- Contact information for any witnesses.
- Driver and passenger names.
- Insurance information.
- License plate numbers.
- Location of the accident.
- Make and models of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- The badge number and name of the responding police officers.
- Take photos of the accident scene.
- Contact a qualified accident attorney.
Why do I need an accident attorney?
It doesn’t matter the type of accident you are dealing with; it goes without saying that if you feel like you need to take legal action after getting into an accident, chances are you are feeling pretty stressed. Between trying to keep track of deadlines, forms that need to be submitted, and remembering where to be at what date and time for court dates, it is easy to see how trying to navigate filing an accident claim without any professional legal help can get overwhelming extremely quickly – and this is without even taking into account any physical pain you may be feeling as a result of your accident.
Moreover, a qualified accident attorney will help you fight against large insurance companies and their massive team of lawyers. An accident lawyer will already having a working knowledge of all relevant injury laws, as well as of procedural rules so they can handle any and all legal work on your behalf. Essentially, hiring an accident attorney means they will act as your spokesperson throughout the entire case.
It is no secret that an insurance company’s legal team has the tools necessary to reduce your compensation, and in some cases flat out deny the claim altogether. You should look into hiring an accident lawyer if you experience the following as a result of your accident:
- Expensive medical bills.
- Severe injuries.
- Significant loss of wages.
If you are unsure of what to do after getting into an accident, then contacting the accident lawyers at USAttorneys.com should be one of the first things you do after receiving medical care for any injuries sustained.
Our accident lawyers will be able to:
- Analyze healthcare records in order to determine how much compensation you are entitled to collect.
- Enlist expert witnesses to help review all evidence and all your records.
- Gather all accident and police reports.
- Question witnesses from the scene of the accident and determine who is liable.
- Recreate the scene of the accident.
- Review the driving history and other related records of the liable motorist for auto accidents.
- Work with the insurance adjusters on your behalf in order to negotiate a fair settlement.
When should I speak with an accident lawyer?
Generally, it is better to speak with an accident attorney before starting communications with your insurance company. One of the main reasons for this is because it could save you from making statements to the adjuster that could damage your claim later on. It’s no secret that insurance adjusters will sometimes ask questions that are specifically geared toward baiting you into responding with an answer that they may be able to use against you at a later date in order to reduce the amount of compensation you recover.
It is time to prioritize speaking with an accident attorney when:
- It has been almost a year since your accident, your claim is not close to being settled, and you don’t know what to do next.
- Liability is either unclear or shared between multiple parties.
- The injured party is a minor and has suffered significant injuries.
- The insurance adjuster has asked you to provide medical records from before your accident happened.
- The insurance adjuster is offering a structured settlement instead of a lump sum payment.
- The insurance company has denied your claim and refuses to reconsider.
- The other party in the accident has served you with a lawsuit.
- The settlement you were offered is too low, and the insurance company is pressuring you to accept it.
- There are many factors that go into your accident that require expert analysis and an intensive investigation.
- There is a dispute over who is liable for the accident, or you feel you are only partially responsible and are being blamed for the entire accident.
- You don’t know how to evaluate your claim.
- You don’t think you will be able to negotiate a fair settlement for yourself.
- You have a lost wages claim that is not easy to prove. This includes if you are a business owner, a consultant, etc.
- You have additional circumstances that make your claim worth more, and you are unsure of how to explain it’s value. This can include caring for an elder family member, a sick family member, etc.
- You sustained moderate injuries with residual disability and believe you will incur larger medical bills in the future.
- You sustained serious injuries as a result of the accident and have expensive, growing medical bills. This includes whether you do or do not have residual disability.
If you decide to move forward with filing an accident claim, only to realize you are in over your head later on, then the accident lawyers at USAttorneys.com will be here to help you figure out the next steps to take. While it is advised to consult with an accident lawyer prior to speaking with your insurance company, this doesn’t mean all is lost if you fail to do so.
To set up a free case evaluation, contact our accident attorneys today. They will be able to analyze the details of your accident, let you know whether or not you have a case, and advise you on the best steps to take next.