I fell in someone’s small business. Can I sue them for my injuries?
If you were injured in an accident that occurred in someone’s small business in Menifee, you do have the right to sue for injuries if the accident was caused by the entity’s own negligence. For example, if the owner failed to maintain the premises by putting away objects that would be considered hazardous or in the way, then they may be held liable for your injury.
Before taking any legal action, however, it is best to consult with a local Menifee, California accident attorney first to determine if your personal injury claim should be filed in small claims court or district court. The fact is, if you didn’t contribute to your accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for the medical expenses needed to treat your condition. And what about the time you were required to take off of work due to your injury? This too should be considered before deciding where your claim should be filed.
One of the benefits you get with working with one of our accident and injury lawyers in Menifee is that they are going to ensure all avenues are covered and that each type of damage that can be claimed, is. For instance, some of the common damages an accident victim can claim in a personal injury case includes:

  • Pain and suffering
  • Loss of wages
  • Emotional distress
  • Past, present, and future medical bills associated with your injury
  • Loss of consortium

If you would to get your free consultation scheduled to discuss your matter in further detail, contact USAttorneys.com today. Our goal is to get you connected with only the best accident lawyers in the city of Menifee and we won’t stop until your content.

Court Houses that Serve Menifee, California

If you are looking to file a claim against a small business where you sustained an injury, you may be able to get your claim filed in Small Claims Court. Small Claims Court handles civil disputes for claims in the amount of $10,000 or less. Why file in small claims court? Many individuals who are seeking such a small amount of compensation would prefer to have their dispute handled quickly and inexpensively. Although Menifee, CA accident lawyers aren’t permitted to represent you in court, they can still give you advice, which is highly recommended if you want to increase your chances of winning your case.

What small claims courts are available for me to file my claim in?

The city of Menifee is located in Riverside County which has five different courthouses that handle civil claims worth $10,000 or less. The locations are provided below:
Banning Justice Center
311 E. Ramsey Street
Banning, Ca. 92220
Blythe Courthouse
265 N. Broadway
Blythe, Ca. 92225
Hemet Courthouse
880 N. State Street
Hemet, Ca. 92543
Indio Larson Justice Center
46-200 Oasis Street
Indio, Ca. 92201
Moreno Valley
13800 Heacock Street, Bldg. D #201
Moreno Valley, Ca. 92553
30755-D Auld Road
Murrieta, Ca. 92563
Because Riverside County is such a large area, it is best that you choose a small claims courthouse that is located closest to Menifee, CA. Again, our accident lawyers will be able to assist you with this as well.