As helpful and healing as many of the nurses and doctors are at the various hospitals located in the state of California, accidents do arise in these facilities leaving individuals suffering from unwanted conditions or painful injuries. Some common accidents that occur in hospitals include:

  • A patient being prescribed the wrong medication.
  • A nurse failing to assist a patient with walking which results in them falling.
  • A physician performing the wrong surgical procedure on a patient.
  • A doctor misdiagnosing a patient.

Although many of these accidents are unintentional, the fact is, once an accident occurs, what can a patient do to help get through these troubled times? File a complaint against the facility? File a medical malpractice lawsuit? Both are options hospital accident victims have and our accident lawyers in Westminster, CA would more than happy to sit down and expand on these options further with you.
Therefore, if you or a family member was harmed in an accident that occurred in any of the following hospitals located in Westminster, California, we can help you get in touch with a nearby accident attorney in your area.
Kindred Hospital Westminster
200 Hospital Cir.
Westminster, CA 92683
Extended Care Hospital
206 Hospital Cir.
Westminster, CA 92683
MemorialCare Medical Group & Urgent Care
15464 Goldenwest St.
Westminster, CA 92683

How do I file a complaint against a hospital in Westminster, California?

It is important that if you aren’t satisfied with the treatment that you received during your time at a hospital in Westminster that you report the issue. If you would like to recognize a hospital for a problem you have experienced, you file your complaint with:

  • The patient complaint coordinator at the healthcare facility you or a family member was being treated at.
  • Your health insurance provider.
  • The Joint Commission by calling 800-994-6610. You can also email your complaint to [email protected].
  • California Department of Public Health- This department is responsible for licensing and regulating hospitals in the state of California. If you want to file a complaint with this department, you can do so online using the consumer complaint form. The California Department of Public Health can also be reached at 800-236-9747.


What if I want to file a medical malpractice lawsuit?

If you are seeking compensation for the damages that have arisen from your accident that occurred in a hospital, our accident and injury attorneys in Westminster can aid you with this as well. They will first assess your injuries, determine what they are worth, and devise a plan on how to go about filing a medical malpractice lawsuit.
It is important to note that it isn’t always an easy task to get accomplished as many health care providers are going to try and fight the case. However, if you are represented by a professional who understands the current laws and won’t back down, you will likely obtain an outcome in your favor. To ensure you are connected with an accident attorney in Westminster, California, call us now and let an agent assist you.