Boca Raton personal injury lawyer.
Attorney Oscar Syger has been in solo practice in Boca Raton Florida for over 30 years and enjoys above average ratings from clients due to his aggressive and hardworking tactics and the ability to navigate the court systems in favor of his clients. Consulting with Attorney Syger is a sensible decision toward a smooth settlement after a personal injury that was triggered by the acts of another. He has successfully litigated and won substantial awards that cover pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, property damage, justified future care costs and other injury-related losses for Boca Raton residents. Oscar is well versed in Florida law, and the South Florida region as it pertains to the insurance, financial, medical and accident expert personnel available to support litigation. After decades in practice, Attorney Syger has cultivated relationships with judges, regional attorneys, and court administration, effectuating the swift movement of a personal injury claim through the court system. Oscar takes pride in personalized service and keep clients informed of the case process from the beginning action through its settlement.
Assist in determination of fault.
A competent lawyer can recover damages in the best interests of their clients. The legal foundation of most civil lawsuits for personal injury negligence are established at the state level and:
1) may determine the amount of fault placed on individuals and;
2) when and if compensation can be collected for damages due to personal injuries.
Determining fault in a personal injury accident is a matter for legal professionals who have reviewed police reports, witness reports, car damages, medical and hospital reports and other factors surrounding the accident that led to a personal injury. Compensation for any loss sustained because of an accident, due to partial or full negligence of another party, will address medical expenses, loss of wages, or other life-altering events that can negatively affect a person’s livelihood, as well as wrongful death claims that are not covered by insurance companies.
Financial struggles may be caused by the medical expenses and lost wages associated with a personal injury accident. That burden can be lifted when a client reaches out to Attorney Oscar Syger. He will work with experts to determine how much a personal claim is worth through the evaluation of:
- Costs of current, present and future medical and rehabilitative expenses resulting from the injury;
- Lost income at work through a decrease in wages, due to short term absences from work or permanent absences due to a disability form the injury will have to be taken into consideration and factored into the final request for fiscal recovery;
- Pain and Suffering. A client may suffer pain directly from an injury, but also from the loss of life activities previously enjoyed, and or because of a struggle to perform activities of daily life or care for family and loved ones. While pain and suffering damages are among the more intangible aspects of a personal injury claim, they are no less important.
Estimate pain and suffering.
The Law Offices of Oscar Syger will use special formulas to estimate the value of your pain and suffering damages. Pain and suffering are real. Our firm can fight for your rights, and support a determination of fault by evidence gathering techniques toward the best possible settlement permitted by Florida law.
Law Offices of Oscar Syger, P.A.
433 Plaza Real Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33432