If you are injured and suffered losses in an Idaho accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you don’t have to be responsible for incurring financial losses. An accident leads to medical bills, lost wages, and a number of other costs. It also can be traumatic and embarrassing depending on the situation!
You have the right to claim compensation but are you sure of how much compensation you are entitled to? Most importantly, can the negligent party be held liable?
Idaho at-fault insurance
The terrific news is that Idaho is an at fault insurance state where the person who was at fault for the accident will be responsible for paying for any personal injury or property damage claim through their insurer. A victim of an accident can:
- File a claim with his or her own insurance company which will in turn claim reimbursement from the at-fault party’s insurer
- File a third party claim with the at-fault party’s insurer directly
- File a personal injury lawsuit
Before you do this you ought to consider speaking with one of our stellar Idaho accident lawyers, who can be plucked off the golden website USAttorneys.com which continues to turn virtual heads every day and help people out in real life as well, and not without good reason. Never expect the at-fault party’s insurer to approve of your claim. They may offer far less than you bargained for or delay or deny your claim. They may also overwhelm you with paperwork to throw you off track.
However, our legal experts will evaluate how much your claim is worth and make every effort with the insurance company or court to get you the compensation you deserve. Whether through negotiations and reaching a settlement with the insurer or by filing a personal injury lawsuit, our legal pros have the skills to protect you.
Help in all types of accident cases
Speaking of skills, we focus on several types of accident cases such as:
- Auto accidents including car/truck accidents such as rear-ends, head on crashes, t-bones, drunk/drugged driving accidents (DUI), and much more.
- Catastrophic injuries as a result from an auto/workplace/public place accident where the victim has suffered serious and debilitating injuries such as herniated disks, paraplegia; head, neck, brain, spine, and soft tissue injures.
- Wrongful death claims to compensate for economic and non-economic losses, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, etc.
- Slip and fall accidents.
- Product liability injuries.
- Dog bites/animal attacks.
- Boating accidents and more.
Let your legal representative do the legwork
You might be a novice in dealing with the various factors involved in an accident claim, but our legal counselorss have considerable experience in negotiating all kinds of claims with a host of insurance companies. They are well aware of the kind of evidence necessary to support your claim, and how to go about collecting it in the form of police reports, medical bills and records, lost wages, employment information, and witness statements.
The next step would be to organize the evidence and draft a settlement demand letter to be submitted to the insurance company, and other necessary paperwork. This leaves you enough time to focus on healing rather than worry about negotiations or taking the claims process to court.
Now that you are aware of the benefits of legal help, take that all important step and call up one of our Idaho accident lawyers to take the lead in your accident case. You can do this by using the interactive map on USAttorneys.com.
Any issues? Send us your contact information via the contact form on our site and we will call you back pretty quickly. We want to help you make this right!