If you or someone you love was seriously injured in a car accident in Yuma, Arizona, Schneider & Onofry, P.C. are auto accident lawyers who may be able to assist you with your personal injury claim. Spinal cord injuries are among the most serious injuries a person can suffer in a car accident. These injuries can result in lifelong disability, may leave a person out of work, and may require long-term nursing care, rehabilitative care, and other kinds of medical support. These claims can often result in high-value settlements because of the permanent nature of these injuries. Spinal cord injury can impact all aspects of a person’s life, from requiring lifestyle changes to leaving a person out of work or unable to care for children or loved ones. If you or someone you love suffered a spinal cord injury in Yuma, Arizona, reach out to Schneider & Onofry, P.C. today. Our attorneys can review your case and assist you with making a claim with insurance companies or negligent parties.
Damages Individuals Might Be Able to Seek Following a Spinal Cord Injury
If you or someone you love suffered a spinal cord injury in Yuma, Arizona, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your losses and medical bills. Schneider & Onofry, P.C. are auto accident injury lawyers in Yuma, Arizona who can review all aspects of your case and offer you an estimate of the value of your claim if you have suffered a spinal cord injury or other serious injury in a car accident. What damages can you collect in a spinal cord injury?
- Medical Expenses. Emergency medical treatment following a spinal cord injury can be incredibly expensive. Individuals might have had to face emergency surgery or long hospital stays. Life-saving medical procedures may have had to be performed. All of this can add up to high medical costs.
- Lost Wages. If you are no longer able to return to work after a spinal cord injury, you might be able to collect damages for past and future lost wages.
- Rehabilitation Costs. Spinal cord injury rehabilitation can be long-term and extensive. The better quality rehabilitation an individual receives, the more likely it will be that he or she can gain greater functioning. If you are struggling to pay for rehabilitation costs following a spinal cord injury, Schneider & Onofry, P.C. are personal injury lawyers in Yuma, Arizona who may be able to help you.
- Medical Devices and Adaptations. Individuals with spinal cord injury may require wheelchairs, and other medical devices for mobility. They may require specialized equipment, like vehicles, ramps, or changes to their homes. All of these changes can be costly. If you are struggling to figure out how you’ll pay for adaptive equipment and remodeling to make your home wheelchair accessible, Schneider & Onofry, P.C. are car accident lawyers in Yuma, Arizona who may be able to assist you with your claim.
- Pain and Suffering. If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, you may be facing major lifestyle changes. You might no longer be able to perform work you once did, may not be able to care for children, or may be facing new lifestyle changes and limitations. This can be devastating. The more serious a person’s injury, the more money in pain and suffering he or she may be able to collect. Schneider & Onofry, P.C. is a Yuma, Arizona car accident lawyer who can evaluate your case, and help you understand what you might be entitled to receive in pain and suffering following your spinal cord injury.
Spinal cord injuries can result in incredible losses and damages to individuals. If you are struggling with the aftermath of this serious injury, you are not alone. Schneider & Onofry, P.C. is a car accident lawyer in Yuma, Arizona who may be able to negotiate with insurance adjusters on your behalf, fight negligent parties to help you get the recovery you may deserve, and find additional stakeholders who may be able to compensate you for your losses. The aftermath of a serious injury, like a spinal cord injury, can be devastating for victims and families. You are not alone. Contact Schneider & Onofry, P.C. today.
Seek Justice After Injury
Individuals can suffer a spinal cord injury in a car accident when other drivers are negligent behind the wheel. Negligence can include a range of actions, but can include drinking and driving, distracted driving, driving while fatigued, speeding, and breaking the rules of the road. If another person’s actions behind the wheel resulted in your spinal cord injury, you and your family may only have a limited amount of time to make a claim under the law. Contact the auto accident law firm of Schneider & Onofry, P.C. in Yuma, Arizona today, or reach out to USAttorneys.com to get connected with a lawyer today.