Skilled Fort Worth Accident Lawyers
A motorcycle rider, 21 years of age or older, who was involved in an accident while not wearing a helmet may be able to recover compensation for the injuries they sustained. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, it is mandatory that all bike riders wear a helmet, however, there is a helmet exemption clause that states that anyone carrying standard proof of health insurance is exempt from this law. The previous law stated that a rider must carry a minimum of $10,000 in health insurance for injuries incurred in a motorcycle accident to be exempt from the helmet law, but the new law has removed that minimum amount.
If you or a family member has recently suffered from injuries caused by a motorcycle accident, it is important you become informed on what you and your family might be entitled to recover in terms of compensation. Motorcycle accidents are known to be more serious and leave victims suffering with life-threatening conditions than many other types of accidents.
The best way to determine what your injuries may be worth or if you are interested in learning about who you can hold accountable for causing the accident, speak with one of our Fort Worth, Texas accident attorneys today. They offer free case reviews and will provide you with a breakdown of how they may be able to help you and your family during this tough time.
Common Accidents Our Skilled Fort Worth Accident Lawyers Can Help You Compensation For:
- A car turns left in front of you- com suggests you develop a sense of awareness while riding to help you identify when a driver is going to turn in front of you to avoid this type of collision.
- You hit gravel in a blind corner- Enter a corner slowly and then pick up speed to avoid engaging in this type of accident.
- You entered a corner too fast- Ride as fast as you can see. By traveling at speeds faster than your eyes can process, you risk losing your opportunity to take action and avoid an accident.
- A car changes a lane and collides into you-If you haven’t noticed, motorcyclists don’t exactly receive the same respect as those driving in larger vehicles. Because of this and the fact that automobiles have blind spots, sometimes drivers don’t see bikers or take the time to fully scan behind or on the side to see if anyone is there.
- A vehicle hits you from behind- These types of accidents are often referred to as fender-benders and can leave a motorcyclist suffering severe injuries or those causing death.
Local 5-Star Physical Therapists in Fort Worth Who Might be Able to Render Care
Our accident attorneys in Fort Worth believe it is extremely important that you are provided with the necessary benefits for the damages brought on from your accident, and it is equally important that you seek medical attention whether you are in the initial stages of recovery or are already beginning to regain some strength back. Below are a few local physical therapists listed on Google you may want to look into to determine if they can provide you with the care and treatment you might need.
Fort Worth Physical Therapy
6407 Southwest Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76132
Premier Rehab Physical Therapy
2720 Western Center Blvd #312, Fort Worth, TX 76131
Bentz Physical Therapy
1100 N Blue Mound Rd # 130, Fort Worth, TX 76131
SporTherapy Fossil Creek
7630 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX 76137