Pedestrian Accidents
When a pedestrian or child is struck by a vehicle, they are far more at risk of sustaining a serious injury than someone who was protected by their vehicle that was involved in an accident. Because pedestrian-related accidents have a tendency to result in such harsh injuries, it is important for victims of these accidents to seek medical attention immediately following an incident. Whether you were harmed by a motorist or bicyclist, you need to have yourself checked out and evaluated to ensure no serious harm was done.
Below is a list of some of the top-rated hospitals and urgent care centers in or near League City, Texas based on reviews left on
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
500 Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
Houston Methodist St. John Hospital
18300 St John Drive
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
First Choice Emergency Room
3016 Marina Bay Drive
League City, TX 77573
Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Room
2530 Gulf Fwy.
League City, TX 77573
Houston Physician’s Hospital
333 N Texas Ave
Webster, TX 77598
After having your injuries treated, you then want to consider this next question and how it applies to you.

Can I file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver that hit me?

Once you receive the medical attention necessary to determine the degree of your injuries, you can consider the extent of the injuries and how they have affected you. Some things to consider when attempting to file a personal injury lawsuit include: Did the accident leave you out of work? Are you unable to engage in the activities and things you once could? Has the accident impacted your overall life and/or relationship? If you answered yes, then you should discuss the matter further with one of our accident lawyers in League City today.
While the state of Texas does permit you to file a personal injury lawsuit against another party who caused your accident, there are certain things you are going to want to receive help with to make your case run smoother. For instance, our League City, TX accident and injury lawyers can help determine which court you will need to file your lawsuit in and what documents are required to initiate the process.
Below is a list of the civil courts located in Galveston County, however, the court in which you are required to file your lawsuit in depends on the circumstances of the accident and how much you are looking to collect. Again, this is something our Texas personal injury lawyers can help you with so rest assured you won’t have to figure this out on your own.
10th District Court
600 59th Street Suite 4305
Galveston, Texas 77551-4196
56th District Court
600 59th, Suite 3302
Galveston, TX 77551
122nd District Court
600 59th Street, Suite 4304
Galveston, TX 77551-4196
212th District Court
600 59th Street, Suite 3305
Galveston, Texas 77551-4198
405th District Court
600 59th Street, Suite 4204
Galveston, Texas 77551
Now, if you are ready to be connected with a nearby accident lawyer in League City, contact us and an agent will begin working with you. If you weren’t involved a pedestrian-related incident but you were injured in a different type of accident, please don’t hesitate to give us a call either.