Stewart Fife was only 18 years old when he suffered fatal injuries in a car accident on May 17th. The teen, who was a Redwood High School senior, was on the verge of graduating high school and preparing to embark on a new journey at a college in South Carolina. But on that Monday, everything changed when Fife’s vehicle overturned as he was driving to a family’s home in Wyoming for a river trip [Source: Marin Independent Journal]. The news source says Fife suffered fatal injuries in the crash. According to the teen’s obituary, he was described as a kind-hearted person who was “loved from coast to coast by people who knew him well.” Fife had lived in various places including Charlottesville, VA, Bedford, NY, and in an area located just outside of San Francisco, CA. While the teen had the opportunity to experience different cities in the U.S., the source says, “his heart was always at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains around Charlottesville where he felt most at home.” The teen is survived by his parents, two siblings, and his grandparents. After the tragic accident, Fife’s school principal sent out an email to students and parents notifying them of the teen’s death. In the email, Principal David Sondheim wrote, “Our hearts and warmest thoughts go out to Stewart’s family during this difficult time. The Redwood community feels this loss profoundly and will work through this together, providing our students and families with love and support.” What legal options does a parent have if their child was involved in a car accident near Jackson, Wyoming? If your child suffered injuries in a collision that was caused by someone else, one of the options you have is to file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party given your child is under the age of 18. When filing a personal injury lawsuit, you must be able to prove that the other driver was negligent in some way—and a Wyoming accident attorney can definitely help you with this. In the event your child suffered fatal injuries, you may then be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit on their behalf. When filing either type of lawsuit, you may be entitled to recover compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, mental anguish, and more. For wrongful death lawsuits, you may also include costs for funeral expenses. To learn more about initiating the lawsuit process and what it takes to build a strong case, contact so we can get you connected with a Wyoming accident lawyer in your area who can help you.

As three Georgia residents were traveling on State Road 85 in Oskaloosa County, Florida, their vehicle was struck by a pickup truck being driven by a 24-year-old male. WEAR TV reported that the truck had gone off the roadway after failing to maintain a single lane and collided with the left front of the sedan the three Georgia residents had been occupying. As a result of the impact, the pickup truck rolled onto its side and the sedan continued on the road until it collided with a street sign and a power pole.

WEAR TV says the sedan came to a final rest on Col. Greg Mallory Road facing northeast. The three Georgia residents who were killed in the crash were identified as a 58-year-old male from Duluth, a 58-year-old male from Norcross, and a 60-year-old female from Duluth. As for the driver of the pickup truck, he was said to have suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.


What should I do if I was involved in a car accident in Florida, but I live in another state?


First and foremost, you should seek medical attention right away so any injuries you suffered can be identified and treated. Once you have taken care of yourself and are able to, you should contact a Florida accident lawyer. While you may be able to recover compensation from the other driver’s insurer as their policy should cover accidents involving drivers from out of state, you have to remember that each state has its own laws that govern auto insurance which means you might have a hard time collecting the full amount you believe you are due.

In the event your insurer or the insurer of the other driver isn’t willing to pay the full amount your damages have amounted to, you may need to file a personal injury lawsuit to recover the rest. In most cases, when a victim of a car accident chooses to file a personal injury lawsuit against the driver who caused the accident, they are required to file their claim in the county where the accident occurred. Rather than have to travel back and forth or handle your case from a distance, you could hire an attorney at Browning Law Firm to handle the matter for you.

So, if you were involved in an accident in Fort Walton Beach, FL or any other city is Okaloosa County, FL, and would like to learn more about how an accident lawyer can help you through this tough time, contact Browning Law Firm now at 850-344-1736.


Browning Law Firm can be reached at:


418 Racetrack Rd. NE, Ste B

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

Phone: 850-344-1736